Associate Account Manager, Light & Sound Division | Nashville, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Support key operations and business development as directed by Senior Account Managers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the management of sales and relationships with Morris Light and Sound’s existing client base.
- Help Identify new sales opportunities and expand those within existing accounts.
- Prepare quotes and maintain workflows using Flex Rental Solutions Software.
- Support the deployment of resources and assets for Morris Light and Sound’s clients.
- Assist in the management of key event logistics.
- Prepare production documents and schedules.
- Perform administrative tasks such as answering phone calls and returning emails.
- Work with the Morris team to ensure client satisfaction.
- Project a positive company image at all times.
- Perform all duties as directed by Senior Account Managers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Must have prior event production experience.
- Competent in both PC and MAC, MS Office products, Google Docs, and efficient in emaiL and other internet applications.
- Competent in 3DS, Vector Works, Sketch Up and or Cad.
- Ability and willingness to learn Flex Rental Solutions Software.
- Strong oral and written skills required.
- Applicants must demonstrate problem solving and people skills.
- Proven accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Strong finance and business skills.
- Confident leadership and delegation skills.
- Ability to schedule and lead productive meetings with team members and clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well under pressure.
- Self-motivated and positive attitude.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Oral communication via telephone and in person.
- Ability to view computer monitor for extended periods.
If you are interested in the position, please email your information to email@example.com.