Flex & Inventory Control Administrator | Nashville, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
The Flex & Inventory Control Administrator is a key role in day to day operations of our Light & Sound warehouse. This position works closely with Operations, Finance, and Account Managers with responsibility for maintaining accurate systematic versus physical inventory levels and locations in the warehouse, training staff on Flex Rental system, barcoding new assets, doing in-depth research to resolve inventory discrepancies, and performing regular cycle counts and physical inventories. Qualified candidates must be extremely detail oriented, tenacious in researching and resolving issues, and organized to ensure thorough follow through on all open items.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to ensure timely and accurate inventory information within the Flex Rental software.
- Train employees on necessary inventory workflows and processes.
- Ensure all product information (dimensions, cost, weight, etc.) is entered into Flex.
- Coordinate with Operations for the timely release and delivery of items to meet customer needs.
- Perform all duties related to maintaining accurate inventory counts including physical inventory, inventory adjustments, reporting, physical resolution and control.
- Prepare for and conduct cycle counts on a routine basis.
- Remedy stock and location discrepancies as necessary.
- Assist in shipping, receiving, stocking and picking products in all areas of warehouse, as needed.
- Assist department managers with filing claims with manufacturers or sellers when defective goods are found in the inventory.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and sound judgment.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to work effectively and independently with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to develop and maintain positive relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently or in a team environment.
- Support and embody the organizations' values, goals and operating principles.
- Employ discretion and sensitivity with confidential information.
- Various other duties as assigned. This role is a very dynamic one and will be constantly evolving with the needs of the business.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Flex Rental Solutions required. SQL coding and report writing experience is a huge plus.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in inventory field. Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field a plus.
- Self-starter and problem solver with tolerance for ambiguity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
- Proven accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Professional oral and written skills required.
- Position may require hours that exceed 8 hours per day and/or 40 hours per week and some weekend work is possible.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Sitting or standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Oral communication via telephone and in person.
- Ability to view computer monitor for extended periods.
If interested, please submit resume to info@ExperienceMorris.com