Systems Programmer | Nashville, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Morris is seeking a systems programmer for building and commissioning of AVL systems, including Q-Sys, d&b R1, Dolby Lake, Ross Dashboard, Pathway Connect, Cisco and Netgear.
- Prior experience designing, programming and building GUI’s for high level AVL systems is preferred.
- Candidate must be ambitious.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be comfortable teaching and training clients and staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Basic understanding of IT networking and infrastructure
- Willingness to learn and grow in new skills
- Comfortable working in the Christian church market with clients and pastors
- Strong team player – focused on group success
- Self-starter in development of practices and principles as it relates to control systems and AVL system implementation
- Ability to understand design schematics and drawing sets
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Preferably have previous knowledge of professional audio visual systems
- Other Duties as assigned
- Valid driver’s license
- Weekend and/or night work will be required
- Domestic travel requiring multi-night stays within and at times outside the local work are
- Requires extensive sitting, standing and walking
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
- Oral communication via telephone and in person.
- Ability to view computer monitor for extended periods
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com