Audio Shop Technician, Light & Sound | Nashville, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Implement, operate and maintain audio rental systems as directed by the Audio Department Manager and Lead Audio Technician.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Build and assemble all audio systems such as racks, PA packages, cabling and accessories.
- Follow procedures to check in and out equipment using the inventory management software.
- Master and operate audio systems for events.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Disassemble and put away systems coming back into the shop.
- Clean equipment before every rental.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Knowledge of current audio equipment and systems. Some knowledge in digital audio.
- Ability to follow standards and procedures for completing tasks.
- Accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Aptitude and drive to learn new skills.
- Dedication and commitment to get the job done.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts, as well as operate a commercial motor vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Weekend and/or night work will be required.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org