Lighting Repair Technician, Light & Sound | Nashville, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Maintain and repair automated lights and their operation as it relates to the Morris Light & Sound moving lights department.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintenance and repair of lighting fixtures.
- Responsible for reporting all parts needed for automated fixtures to Moving Lights Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness and order of the department.
- Manage routine maintenance and repair in all aspects of automated fixtures.
- Maintaining proper maintenance records and OOC records on data sheets to be turned in to Moving Lights Manager at the conclusion of each shift.
- Work with co-workers as a team to ensure success.
- Project a positive company image at all times.
- Repairing fixtures in a timely manner to the expectations of show dates and Moving Lights Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Competent in electronics and problem solving of lighting fixtures repair.
- Accuracy in work and attention to detail.
- Professional oral and written skills required.
- Ability to operate lighting consoles.
- Ability to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts.
- Knowledge of electronics.
- Knowledge of automated fixtures such as electronics, mechanics and functionality of multiple fixtures.
- Certified in as many aspects of job as possible.
- Valid Driver's license.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. without assistance.
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com