Warehouse Coordinator, Light & Sound | Nashville, TN
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Manage and coordinate key operations as they relate to the Morris Light and Sound warehouse.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coordinates, plans and prepares space with Department Managers for truck pickups and returns from events, shows and tours.
• Responsible for asset movement, planning ahead space for as it relates to incoming and outgoing gear.
• Communicate and dispatch MLS gear and cross rentals for shows, events and tours, working with Department Managers and Productions Managers.
• Act as the Dock Master for loading and unloading of trucks.
• Manage shipping and receiving of parcels for all Divisions of the Company.
• Manage Morris Light and Sound fleet of vehicles including scheduling, fueling, cleaning, maintenance and mechanical needs. Training of new employee drivers.
• Forklift maintenance.
• Manage day-to-day aspects of trucking crew.
• Work in Flex Inventory Software.
• Maintain a safety protocol within the warehouse.
• General office duties.
• Work with co-workers as a team to ensure success.
• Project a positive company image at all times.
• Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
• Competent in MS Office products and efficient in email, internet and google applications.
• Prior warehouse management experience.
• Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
• Proven accuracy in work and attention to detail.
• Professional oral and written skills required.
• The ability to operate warehouse machinery including forklifts, as well as operate a commercial motor vehicle.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Must be able to get and maintain valid DOT health card.
Standing for long periods of time
Ability to lift to 50 lbs. without assistance
Oral communication via telephone and in person
Ability to view computer monitor for extended periods
If interested, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org